Saturday, September 05, 2009


Finally! Some Greece photos. I processed them soon after returning in August, but for one reason or another it has taken me forever to get them posted here. I initially picked out two dozen images for this blog, but realized that that might get a little tedious (besides, I'll be going to Maine at the end of the month and there will be tons of ocean photography opportunities!). So I've narrowed it down to twelve of my favorites which, hopefully, will appear here over the next two weeks. This was taken on the Island of Samos, a relatively-unvisited (at least by those from the US!) island in the northeast Aegean. This goat just looked so darn curious, wondering why a car had stopped beside the road to take its picture. Near Manolotes, Island of Samos, Greece. 25 July 2009.

No comments: